Ruger Security 9
Ideal for everyday carry and self-defense
when it comes to security, simple and affordable is hard to beat
- Factory-installed Viridian® E-Series™ red (635-650 nm) laser. The laser unit weights just over 1/2 oz with the installed battery and is securely mounted to the rail and trigger guard. The laser features ambidextrous push-button activation.
- Compact for easy concealment, the Ruger Security 9 is designed to fit a variety of available holsters.
- Rugged construction with black oxide, through-hardened alloy steel slide, and barrel, and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Precision-machined, hard-coat anodized aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
- The Secure Action™ used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Ruger Security 9
- Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
- Internal, Secure Action™ hammer provides strong ignition force, yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety; external manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled. Ruger Security 9
- Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull required.
- Also includes two alloy steel magazines.
There are no reviews yet.